|Reflective Practice||May 26, 2020 & June 3, 2020
6:30pm – 8:00pm
Reflective practice is essential to professionalism in early childhood education. As individuals, it is a necessary means to grow, develop, refine, and evaluate what we do in our work with children and families. Becoming a “reflective practitioner” is a personal and professional journey of developing knowledge, awareness, and skills.
In session one, you will
· Enhance your awareness of your reflection journey
· Why reflection is important
· Explore the learning through experience cycle
In session two, participants will have the opportunity to reflect on an event that is meaningful to them. This is done at your centre.
In session three, participants will
· Come back together to further explore their findings of their personal reflections and share with the group
· Discover what Critical Thinking means to your practice and traits of a critical thinker
Participants are required to attend both session dates.
Facilitated by: Jennifer McEwan, RECE and Zenab Karimjee, RECE
Online Via Zoom (link will be sent to you via e-mail one day before session date)
May 21, 2020
To view THRC’s non refund process please click here
Bookings are closed for this event.