March 8, 15, 22, 29, and April 5, 12, 2022
from 1:30PM - 2:30PM
RIRO offers evidence-based, resiliency skills training programmes to strengthen wellbeing and resilience in adults and children through role modeling and relationships.
Since 2002 RIRO has helped fuel resilience and support well-being in adults and young children under 8 years. RIRO teaches child care and early learning staff and service providers the “3Rs of Resilience” – relaxation and reflection skills to help them respond instead of simply reacting to challenging situations.
6 Hours of Training:
Teach adults resiliency skills to…
• Reach IN to develop healthy ways to cope with stress and tough times
• Reach OUT to find support and offer it to others
Stay Tuned for Upcoming
Child Interaction Sessions:
Show adults how to help children by…
• developing caring relationships
• being positive role models
• passing along the resiliency skills to them.