Mental Health First Aid Sessions
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is the support provided to a person who may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health crisis.
Information below to register.
Mental Health First Aid Standard Virtual consists of one 2-hour self-directed module and two 3.5-hour live virtual sessions to help you learn how to recognize signs that a person may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health crisis and encourage that person to:
- Talk about declines in their mental well-being
- Discuss professional and other supports that could help with recovery to improved mental well-being
- Reach out to these supports
- Assist in a mental health or substance use crisis
- Use MHFA actions to maintain mental well-being
This session is sponsored by THRC.