This workshop is cancelled.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
1:00 – 4:00 pm
1179 Bronte Road, Oakville
This workshop is designed to inform individuals about the Development Assets framework and motivate them to be effective asset builders.
- Understand Search Institute’s framework of Development Assets and the role of individual asset builders;
- Identify the general characteristics of effective asset builders and their own personal areas of strength and challenge;
- Understand the concept of “circles of influence” and identify the circles in which they have the greatest potential for personal asset-building impact;
- Explore barriers to being an individual asset builder and strategies and moving toward action; and
- Make and share a personal action commitment to asset-building actions
Note: There was a misprint in the PD Calendar that has a cost associated with this event. There is no charge for members or non-members.
Bookings are closed for this event.